At Bright Horizons®, we understand how important the early years are to both you and your child. This is a time of remarkable growth, when children are experiencing rapid development, learning new skills, and progressing steadily towards physical, intellectual, and social-emotional milestones.
With that in mind, our curriculum, NELDS and CAPS provides intentional guidance and rich experiences that build upon individual strengths and talents. With our child development professionals at their sides, children at Bright Horizons are assured of getting the care that they need, the creative learning experiences they enjoy, and the intellectually challenging opportunities they deserve.
Children grow fast. Bright Horizons grows with them
At Bright Horizons we are right there with your child – providing an individualized, flexible curriculum that’s designed to inspire children at every age and stage.
In our early education programs, children grow from curious toddlers into explorative pre-schoolers, guided by knowledgeable child development professionals who actively engage children through intentional teaching practices that guide each child’s social physical, emotional and cognitive development. Parents go to work knowing their children are happy, safe and well cared for, and the children move to the elementary years socially prepared, excited to learn, and well-versed in the language, math and science skills they will need to succeed.
The Bright Horizons Experience
- Language Works: Integrates listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Math Counts: Focuses on counting, sorting, pattern recognition and problem solving.
- Science Rocks: Encourages children to question, experiment, observe, and use the scientific method.
- Caring Matters: Focuses on children’s social-emotional development and positive guidance.
- Art Smart: Helps children uncover their talents and express themselves through art, music, dance and theatre.
- Toward a Better World: Helps children learn respect for the world, its diverse people and the environment.
- Well Aware: Fosters a positive attitude by helping children develop healthy habits and routines.
Why Choose Us
- A loving and safe environment
- Clean and spacious classrooms with their own bathrooms
- Constant monitoring with CCTV
- Freshly prepared home cooked meals
- In-house chef for dietary requirements
Learning & Fun
- Daily child stimulation and developmental programs
- Daily feedback reports
- Trained staff all qualified in infant first aid
- Stunning outside play area with artificial grass
- Extramural activities
- Seperate sleep and play areas
Enrol Your Child Now
Your partner in raising happy children and a long lasting relationships with our families.